Experienced Stonemason & Trainee Templater/Surveyor Required
We are currently looking to recruit two new people to join our team.
1. Experienced Stonemason
This is a full time position based at our Basingstoke factory, working from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Salary is dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Wet and dry polishing
- Ability to work with both natural stone and manmade materials
- Multi-skilled (sawyer/machine operator) an advantage
2. Trainee Templater/Surveyor
The position involves measuring for bespoke stone in clients’ properties using the Proline digital system, and at times using AutoCAD/Easystone to draw up the findings and send them to the client for sign-off, before liaising with the Production department for fabrication.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Full UK Driving licence
- Keen and quick to learn
- Good eye for detail
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD is an advantage but not essential
If you would like to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.« Back to all news