Our granite and quartz kitchen worktops
We have manufactured and fitted a huge number of worktops over the 50 years that we have been in business and have thousands of satisfied customers across Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey.
All of our worktops are made to measure for the kitchen in which they will be used. We have a huge range of stones in stock at our Basingstoke showroom.
We recommend using granite or a quartz composite or marble composite for worktops, as they are hard wearing and durable. We are approved fabricators for all the major brands of quartz, such as Silestone, Caesarstone, CRL and Q-Stone.
Quarzite is another suitable material, although it is rarer and therefore more expensive.
We are also approved fabricators for Dekton, Lapitec and Neolith, all of which are sintered stones. These are composite stones made using the latest technique which involves subjecting materials found in natural stone and porcelain to extremely high heat and pressure so that they meld together without the use of binders. The resulting materials are very heat and frost resistant as well as scratch and stain proof.
Free anniversary cookbook
Every customer who orders a worktop from us in 2018 will receive a beautiful anniversary cookbook with recipes from the countries in which we source the stone that we use. More details are available here.
20% off for Basingstoke Residents
We are thanking the local residents of Basingstoke for their loyalty over the last 50 years with a 20% reduction in the price of their kitchen worktops. More details of the offer here.
Why choose a granite or Quartz kitchen worktop
- A granite or quartz countertop will make any kitchen look stunning
- It comes in a huge range of colours and several finishes to suit every style of kitchen.
- The worktop will be made for your kitchen allowing you to customise the look to suit you: straight angles or curves, a routed drainer or simple lines – the choice is yours.
- Both granite and quartz worktops are very hard-wearing and scratch-resistant
- The natural coolness of granite and composite stone makes them perfect for rolling out pastry