- We use Google Analytics to track your behaviour while on the site. This helps us improve our website and make it easier to use and find for you and others.
- If you have clicked on an advert to come to the website, we track your behaviour to see whether our advertising is working and relevant.
- If you consent, we may also place a cookie on your machine to show you more adverts once you have left the site.
- Our e-brochure software also places various cookies to collect statistics and analyse anonymous behaviour. These will only work if you opt in to the use of marketing cookies. You can read more details of these cookies on their site.
For full details of our cookies, or to change your cookie consent please see our cookie declaration page.
Registering for Updates
- If you register for updates with us, we will only use your email address and details to send you news of promotions that we are running, and updates on projects if they are relevant to you.
- You can ask us to stop whenever you wish and we will not email you again unless you ask us to.
- We will never give or sell your details to any other company for marketing or sales purposes, although we do use 3rd party marketing consultants and email software providers. These suppliers have signed an undertaking to keep your details confidential and secure and not to use them for any purpose other than what you have agreed to i.e. receiving updates by email from us.
Contact Form Details
We will only use your details to contact you about your enquiry, unless you have ticked the box and opted in to receive news from us.
You can see our GDPR policy here.